Trying to make it work but man these times are hard. The Script says it perfectly, I feel as though the more I try, the less successful I am. Everything seems fragile, broken, as though I'm in a rut that will be hard to get out of. Junior year has been a challenge in every way, and admittedly, I probably wasn't ready for it. I just want to be happy, happy for me, and have my family be proud of me. I tell Aly this all the time, I wish I could just get a glimpse of my life 10 years from now, and just know I'm happy, I'm healthy, I'm content. I hope this blog brings happiness, and I hope I use it consistently. This could end up being the best way for me to document whats happening and be brutally honest to myself. Who knows, I hope this brings positive change. Ski team ends on Wednesday, and I can't tell how I feel about it. It was a much more relaxing atmosphere this year, and it was much easier being able to drive Heather and I. I just want to get a stable job for this summer, have a successful spring, maintain or lose weight, or just feel healthy again. This isn't supposed to be an enjoyable year, but boy, it really does suck. Its funny, I'm even critiquing what I say on this when really this should just be a place where I can say what I'm feeling, good or bad. I, I, I. Not a good habit, I would love to feel well enough I don't have to talk about myself so much, and instead discuss more of life's greater problems.
"Great people talk about ideas.
Average people talk about things.
Small people talk about other people."
Jack
A true joy, he brings smiles to anyone around him. I have so enjoyed watching him grow up, and he continues to surprise us and get even cuter every year. So here is to our little guy.
Things will get better. xo Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment