Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I just wanna be... everything.

Lately, I've felt like I have to choose the person who I want to be in the future. Preppy, eco-friendly, etc. But often when I feel like this, I have this nagging sense that I can be a bunch of different things, but this thought just simply scares me. While I admire girls who always look put together and artsy, I know I could never do this, but then again, I'm not gonna walk around in sweats for the rest of my life either. I want my style to say something about who I am, but until I know who I am, and I might never, I think I should just sit back, admire the styles of others, take mental notes on new fashion ideas, and still be okay with wearing comfy yoga pants, a big comfy sweater, and brown moccasins when I want to. There isn't a definition of style which I am 100% in love with, I might be 25% preppy, 25% sporty, 25% artsy, and 255 me. Miss James over at Bleubird vintage, Emily from cupcakes and cashmere, anthropologie, J. Crew... all inspirations for me. Oh and of COURSE Emerson Made, I'm obsessed, if only I could afford it... Its okay to be more than one thing, I have to remember that...

No comments:

Post a Comment