Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Catching up!

Its been quiet over here lately... I just haven't felt in the mood to write anything, nothing has been really deep lately, nothing has really been happening. but somehow im okay with that, with just settling, sleeping more, spending more time at home. its nice to just have free time for once. however... its the week of SATs and my APUSH test, and the stress level in this house is h.i.g.h. So, lets show some happy thoughts to make it through!

 Love it!

Oh, this makes me want to bake! Adorable...


Yummy lemongrass soaps... perfect for summer.


I'm SO gonna try this this summer... and its going to look even better! (here's to hoping... :)

I love my goals for this summer. It is so refreshing to be a minimalist for once.
1. make tons of money working so I can afford #6
2. exercise, eat healthy, sleep
3. go to the beach
4. train for half marathon
5. take lots and lots of photos
6. go to lots and lots of flea markets

That's IT! 

How happy and exciting, I'm practically hearing Jack Johnson already...

Here's to hoping summer comes quickly!

xoxo Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment