Thursday, June 2, 2011

San Francisco (and a new pair of shoes!)


Please play while reading, I promise it will make you happy.

I took a quick trip to San Francisco this past weekend to see an amazing city, and oh, what a beautiful city. I could easily see myself living there in 10 years. It is easy-going, diverse, fun, and artsy... what more could I want.

And, um, a random wonderful picture of my bookcase, cause it makes me happy. I always want the thing I have most of in my future house/apartment/bedroom to be books.


And... an amazing new pair of heels, they are fantastic, and I can't wait to wear them to the farmers market/on a date/running errands, they are one of those pairs that immediately give a confident/cool/hip vibe.


Right near this lovely farmer's market we went to, where we munched on coffee and homemade blueberry scones while looking out at the bay. Heaven.
 Oh, to be this sea lion...
 Traveling again.

"And if I wrote you
If I wrote you
You would know me
And you would not write me again"

"If I wrote you" - Dar Williams

xo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment