I can't wait this summer...
-to have time to exercise
-to go to the beach all the time and lay down with lemon juice in my hair and a pretty bikini on
-I want to take Jack on a date... I have to think about what he and I will do, definitely go to a park, maybe to agave for mexican and then ice cream afterwards? ooh that sounds fun.
-to take em and elise to get our nails done and then for ice cream (what a treat!)
- to have a vegetarian diet
- I am not going to eat desert all summer (this will definitely test my will power but I'm prepared)
This has been my soundtrack all week:
Razor Foo Fighters
My Drug Buddy Lemonheads
A Nest for Two Blinker the Star
Mornings Eleven The Magic Cumbers
Pills Gary Jules
Electrified and Ripe Steve Durand
The Winding Staircase New Radiant Storm King
Sky Signal Audible
Leaving the Ground Peter Maclaggan
What If You (Album Version) Joshua Radin
These 3 Sins Gomez
Resistance Alaska!
Let the Bad Times Role Paul Westerberg
Turning Blue The Swallows
What I Done Andrew Rodriquez
Soul Meets Body Death Cab for Cutie
There goes the Fear Doves
Its been getting me through, thank goodness something has.
This is a quote I admire very much.
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice." - Anonymous
I think its *important* to remember this, cause this is what really matters. Its especially hard in High School I feel to be able to follow this, but its something great to live by.
xo, M

No comments:
Post a Comment