Places I want to go in the near future:
Colorado with the CA Mellingers to ski next February
Madrid!
Portland, Oregon to look at colleges (so exciting!)
San Francisco to see Kailin
India
South Carolina/Virginia to look at schools
Sunapee (<3)
Happy things:
This weekend is Chicago with Becca and I am sooo excited! Its gonna be great. Lots of family time lately and it has been wonderful, we went to Florida this weekend to celebrate Nani and Hoppi's 50th wedding anniversary and had such a lovely time. What an accomplishment, 50 years! Zoe and Ty were absolutely adorable and it was so nice to be in the sun with the girls, have lots of large and wonderful salads, do nothing but lie by the pool and relax. It was a much needed weekend away! I can't wait to start going to the flea market again, and now with my license I can go whenever I want! Its hard to get up that early but definitely worth it. So thats all thats new in this little world, rest in peace Mac MacBride. Love you 58. xoxo Morgan

No comments:
Post a Comment