Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas.


I really can't wait for christmas. There is something about this time of year, I can't say exactly what it is, but it brings such a calm to my heart. Peace. Happiness. I love that its not even really about me anymore, I know what I'm getting and am thrilled with it, but its about the cousins who believe, who can't wait to see what's in each beautifully wrapped package, that we spend hours wrapping the night before. Its about the looks on their faces, their belief that somebody magical loves them and came and visited them, its priceless. I can't wait to wrap presents for my own kiddos someday and see their shy grateful smiles. I long for the day when I can be woken up extra early, make coffee and see what Santa brought my kiddos. One day, probably a long time from now, but one day.  


Have a relaxing, wonderful weekend. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment