Thursday, November 24, 2011
Grateful
I'm grateful for so much today.
-I'm grateful for the opportunity to have moments of quiet. So much of life is frantic and busy, too loud for me. On days like these, there is nothing I love more than cuddling up in pjs and a big cashmere sweater, coffee in hand. Its the moments like these where I can snuggle up with my sister and brother, occasionally chatting and laughing but just mostly enjoying the memories we are making, the moments we share.
-I'm thankful for my health. Too often I focus on the negatives, no I'm not at the weight I would like to be, but I'm healthy and that is something I will never take for granted.
-Raggs. My life doesn't feel complete without a dog in it, and even though my dog is quirky and awkward, he is a lovebug and I'm so happy we could make his life better last August.
-My family. Cliché I know, but of course its the truth. They are my support system, and I wouldn't be where I am today without them.
-Books. They bring calm to my life, I will always be a geek and a reader, and I will never believe that to be a bad thing.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving wherever you are, I have Let the Great World Spin and a comfy leather couch waiting for me! I hope your day is filled with blessings and love.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment